Sep 7, 2005

.welcome

Hello everyone and welcome to siggplus.blogspot.com. I am Sigg. Maybe you have heard of this name somewhere but believe me, this is really my own nick because people always say that I always sick. Well, sick can become Sigg right?hehehe...

This is my first blog as I have read other people's blog. So I thought to myself,"hey this sounds fun!". And that's the start of my maiden journey of blogging. I do hope you readers will enjoy it although I am not a good reader but I will try to do my best.

As you read my blog, you will find out that i don't have gravity in my life. Bookmark me and if you are an experienced blogger, I hope that you can help me.

3 journeyed together:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! V8 low rider air cleaners

afiqsiddhartha said...

5 tahun tu tempoh yang lama tau abang.

Valsmeister said...

wah wah wah.. selamat berkenalan. saya patam