Oct 2, 2006

.this meme is shitted





To do this meme:1. Put your music player on shuffle.2. Press forward for each question.3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How am I feeling today?
I Am What I Am - Deja Voodoo Spells

Will I get far in life?
Strawberry Shortcake - Cute lil' gil

How do my friends see me?
Malapetaka - ACAB

When will I get married?
Thanx For The Venom - My Chemical Romance

What is my best friend's theme song?
Where Have All The Bootboys Gone - AcAB

What is the story of my life?
Castaway - Green Day..hell yeah

What was high school like?
Beautifool - OAG hahaha so 'beautiful'

How am I going to get ahead in life?
Bukan Orang suci - Element am i xsuci keh??ngee :D

What is the best thing about me?
Mirage - Kitaro i'm not in mirage lah

How is today going to be?
Ku Tak Bisa - Slank

What is in store for this weekend?
Rozana - Search..ngahaha

What song describes my parents?
Chop Suey - SOAD..errr

What song describes your grandparents?
Selamat Hari Raya - Saloma.. hey it's raya time so raya
songs...hehe

How is my life going?
Tiada Lagi - Search whaddya mean by tiada??huhu

What song will they play at my funeral?
Aku Cinta Kau Dan Dia - Dewa

How does the world see me?
Mr Brightside - The Killers

Will I have a happy life?
Hysteria - MUSE

What do my friends really think of me?
Look What You've Done - Jet

Do people secretly lust after me?
Orang Timur - AcAB

How can I make myself happy?
Buat Aku Tersenyum - Sheila On 7..just coincidence laa..

What should I do with my life?
No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley..sayy...

Will I ever have children?
Family Portrait - Pink

What is some good advice for me?
Tiada Lagi Kidungmu - Lefthanded

What is my signature dancing song?
She - Green Day

What do I think my current theme song is?
I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
I Wanna Hold Your Hand - Beatles
liddat r??so touchy..hoho

What type of men/women do you like?
Dan - Sheila On 7

What kind of kisser are you?
The APL Song - Black Eyed Peas

What's your style?
Kekal - Spider i dont have kekal style..ngee :D

What kind of lover are you?
Mockingbird - Eminem

What would be playing on a first date?
Knocked Silly - OAG

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Joget Dimanalah Jodoh - S.M. Salim




0 journeyed together: