Apr 5, 2006

.wa kena tag la kawan...mo man tai!

Puan Seri men-tag aku ahad arituh...sangat jaat..so here it goes

Four (latest) jobs I've had:
1. Slave to my mother's slavery
2. The Store Warehouse Assistant
3. Selling sweets n chocolate in my school
4. Amik upah keje pape je..tp depends la..

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Big Daddy!! (Adam Sandler is the best!)
2. Remember The Titans (A true story
3. Lord Of The Rings Trilogy (My preciousssss)
4. Yamakasi (Le parkour rules!)

Four places I've lived:
1. Kg Seri Kinta, Ipoh
2. Pekan Lama, Ipoh
3. Sekolah Menengah Teknik Ipoh
4. Sitiawan, Perak

Four TV shows I love:
1. Lost (The others are coming)
2. Malcolm In The Middle (Dewey is good)
3. Arrested Development
4. Whose Line Is It Anyway

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Penang n Penangite
2. Pulau Pangkor
3. Phuket
4. Singapore

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Koay Teow Goreng basah
2. Ayam Masak Kicap
3. Double Cheeseburger
4. Spaghetti

Four sites I visit daily:
1. myspace.com
2. other people's blog
3. gmail.com
4. realmadrid.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Penang!
2. Sleeping but I can't
3. Mauritius
4. KL

Four bloggers I am tagging (wajib buat neh!):
1. Nobody
2. Nobody
3. Nobody
4. Nobody

It's because I dont have another reader except puan seri...so that does it

1 journeyed together:

sHa said...

ohoh..
tang fav food tuh cam ade same jugak la..
i oso like double cheese burger n kuey teow basah!
yummy!
tp tak masokkan dlm list tuh..
sbb dia nak 4 sajek!
haha..
sowey la dak kicik..
bizi latelyyy~
wendu mau sembang2 sama kamu!
>.<