Jan 3, 2006

.whats wrong with me?

Whenever I see Dhea Ananda, I got myself a running nose. I don't know why I had this kind of problems. Do you?

The fact is, she's so damn gorgeous and pretty. Liked her style very much...

I think most of you doesn't recognise her because she's a low-profile kinda Indonesian actress. She was the one who acted in that Indonesia-Singapore-Malaysia serial on tv1 every Monday at 11p.m. I tried to googled her but to no avail. All I got was her in 10-12 years old's pictures and that was not enough for me to introduce her to you...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

New Lomo Pics which I took on my trip to Pulau Pangkor has been uploaded to my Lomohomes. Do check it out ya...


Myself. Do check that outer ring surrounding me. Looks like the One Ring's wordings right?


My brother's pic+ Donation Box at a Chinese Temple in Pangkor. Looks like he's looking into a telescope.

1 journeyed together:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »